Walter C. Pfeffer
Walt Pfeffer is a litigator whose practice focuses on trade secrets, breach of contract, trademark infringement, and business disputes. He has represented a wide variety of clients, including banks, semiconductor companies, inventors, startups, food producers, retail stores, construction businesses, and the occasional fitness celebrity. Walt was named a Rising Star in Northern California for Business Litigation by SuperLawyers magazine from 2015 through 2020.
Walt began his career in the New York office of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP. Over five years with Quinn, he worked on some of the largest cases in the world, including the FHFA mortgage backed securities litigations and the Madoff litigations. Since joining Singer Cashman LLP in January 2014, he has worked with clients of every description and quickly become an adroit practitioner in California’s state and federal courts. Walt offers not only substantial litigation skills, honed among some of the best in the business, but also an affable, professional demeanor that clients appreciate and trust.
- J.D., New York University School of Law (2009)
- B.A., Political Science and English (cum laude), Southern Methodist University (2006)
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- State Bars: California and New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California